For Immediate Release:
March 4, 2010
MikaRose Clothing announces A “Marvelous Mother Giveaway” in Celebration of Mother’s Day.
(March 4, 2010), Provo, UT – Mikarose, an industry leader in women’s modest clothing and apparel, announces its ‘Marvelous Mother Giveaway contest to celebrate their upcoming 5 year anniversary and Mother’s Day. “Being a able to bring attention to and celebrate the wonderful things that mothers do is exactly what Mikarose is all about,” said Michaella Lawson, President of Mikarose Clothing Company. In order to say thank you to the many mothers that have made Mikarose a success, Mikarose Clothing Company is offering the ‘Marvelous Mother Giveaway.’ The Giveaway offers an exciting grand prize package which includes:
• Two Economy Class, round-trip tickets to Tampa Florida from any major city in the
Continental United States.
• A Five night Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Cruise Line.
• Round Trip transportation from Tampa International airport to the Tampa Cruise Terminal.
• A $100 dollar MikaRose Gift Certificate.
The sweepstakes runs from March 08, 2010 through April 12, 2010. To Nominate a Marvelous mother simply go to http://www.mikarose.com. Visit this same site to view the complete giveaway rules. No purchase is required to enter the Giveaway. Four finalists will be chosen and their stories placed online where individuals will have an opportunity to vote for the mother they feel deserves the giveaway out of the four finalist. The winner will be announced on May 3rd 2010.
MikaRose is a modest clothing and apparel company that was started 5 years ago by Michaella Lawson. After spending countless hours searching for a modest clothes that were elegant, classy, and fashionable modest dresses, Michaella Lawson decided to end the search by launching her own line of modest dresses and apparel. After just 5 years, they have grown and expanded their lines to not only include modest dresses but modest skirts, modest shirts and tops and modest children’s clothes. Mikarose is a company that is ran by women, for women. We strive to make sure that our modest apparel is not only fashionable but also affordable. Mikarose has been the brand of choice for women who are looking for classy and affordable, and high quality modest clothing and apparel. Mikarose is dedicated to building a lifelong relationship with their customers by consistently understanding and exceeding their modest apparel needs. Please visit Mikarose Clothing at www.mikarose.com for our latest styles and a list of retail store locations.
I’ve got a surprise for you! I have ANOTHER giveaway for you! And this one was too good to pass up. I mean I even LOVE the dresses on the website, and will probably purchase a dress or TWO from them!
I know, *GASP*. I am promoting a wonderful website with many gorgeous dresses and I can’t enter my OWN giveaway. Aww, shucks man. That’s too bad for me.
But YOU can win.
1. Must go to their website, Mikarose.com and choose a dress. Any dress, not just the ones I listed here. Unless you like them of course. 🙂 Then come back here and tell me which one you liked.
Please leave your email with the required entry so I can contact you directly when you win.
That’s it. That’s the required entry.
EXTRA entries: *To be sure you will win.*
1. Become a fan of Mikarose on Facebook. *let me know in a comment that you are.*
2. Follow http://twitter.com/mikarose25 on Twitter.
3. Follow me on Facebook. http://twitter.com/aquamarine76
4. Tweet about this giveaway once a day until the deadline. Please link back to the permalink, NOT just my blog.
5. Follow me on my blog. (Because I have other sweet giveaways up my sleeve besides this ONE!)
*That’s 5 EXTRA entries for you!*
For each EXTRA entry please leave a separate comment, so I can keep all your entries straight.
The winner will receive a gift certificate to Mikarose. (Value of 60 dollars!)
This giveaway ENDS March 15, 2010 10 PM PACIFIC time. (That’s 1:00 AM EST.) Right?
Because I love all my readers, I posted this giveaway in WordPress as well because some of you cannot view MY blog in blogger. *It might because of browser issues. IE hates my blog. It won’t run in IE* Just sayin.